Comp Time is earned AFTER an employee reaches 40 hours in one work week.
Ecology requires prior approval from the supervisor based on the agreement between the employee and supervisor.
Ecology does not allow comp time more than 5 hours per week.
This form must be submitted by the supervisor at least one week prior to the date comp time is expected to commence.
No person of any age may “volunteer” to work in or for a UGA department unless their efforts are part of a structured volunteer program approved by the University.
- UGA’s Performance Assessment Form – can not be altered
- Ecology’s process for performance assessment – process should begin some time in January
- Request a current copy of your employee’s job description.
- Supervisors may submit completed/signed performance assessments here.
- UGA’s guide to performance management.
- 180-day probationary period